Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Holiday Season...When did THAT happen?

I know it's been a while since we last filled our readers in on what has been happening at the Farm, but let me tell you now... it has been crazy. Getting pie orders together and making spreadsheets galore! It seems like Kozlowski Farms staff was just talking about our Halloween plans & children's costumes, blinked and next week is Thanksgiving. We have all been silently preparing for the organized chaos that runs through the farm, between November & ends just before Christmas... but I think we all slightly forget exactly how much needs to be accomplished to ensure our customers get great service & even better pies! I will endeavor to keep my updates more consistent, but in the mean time here is a sneak peak into the decorating we have been up to in the store.